Wherein our heroine travels to Hangzhou, China to teach English to an assortment of various students, thanks to an... interesting approach to organization. Let us hear a great cheer for intercultural communication.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Posting Interruption and Delay

If you don't like your schedule in China, don't worry, it'll change. Like, in the next hour, say. Sheesh.

Short version of the trip to Shanghai: Awesome, wonderful, fabulous, perfect! We didn't want to leave.

Reason I can't go into more detail: Last night I got pulled from teaching the college teachers here and sent to teach a large group of doctors at the international hospital downtown. Total preparation time to teach 100+ medical personnel? About 2 hours. At least that was the prep time for me, Pat P., and Pat T. Poor Mary and Lee got pulled out of class here right after lunch and told they were leaving to go to the hospital in half an hour.

The nice thing is that the doctors are all really high level. The bad thing is that I once again have no time because I'm scrambling to catch up and not be totally winging my classes. Argh.

Don't worry, though. I'm keeping a list of all the things I still need to blog about. I'll get caught up on this thing sooner or later. Probably later, alas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home