Wherein our heroine travels to Hangzhou, China to teach English to an assortment of various students, thanks to an... interesting approach to organization. Let us hear a great cheer for intercultural communication.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Email Posting Test

This is an email to test the Blogger feature that claims I can post to
this blog via email. If it works, this would be a very handy thing,
seeing as China is so obnoxiously zealous in their internet censorship
practices, which will prevent me from seeing my own blog. I figure I
should test it while I'm still in the US. I leave tomorrow.

This also reminds me that I should mention how comments will be working
during my time abroad. I get the comments emailed to me, so I will be
able to read them, should anyone actually feel like writing anything,
but I won't be able to respond, so please don't be insulted. If you
have a question you want answered in the comment, I can email you back
directly, or you can just email me and bypass comments altogether. If
you bypass comments, though, no one else gets to read your wit and
insight.

Now, let's test. Did it work?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is raddaqii. I found your blog some days ago, just before I started my trip to Taiwan (some of it documented on http://raddaqii.ostseiten.de/ in German mostly).. yes, except for that complete balls-up with the plane :D nothing much happened yet. But I'll keep on reading. And yes, your entry on posting via emails reminded me that I should set up my greymatter-based function as well. Comes in handy with dial-up connections as well. :) Thanks for that.
Hope you'll have a positively exciting trip, once it gets to start!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home